Medialive is a large project in Armenia, which takes the relay from the European company Alpha Media. Alpha Media has been successfully operating in the online gaming market since 2014.
In 2019 Alpha Media got rebranded to Medialive and moved its activities to Armenia. Medialive is currently specialized in innovative video production by creating high-quality gaming content!
We Are Covering All The Regions
We don’t limit ourselves and evolve productive cooperations around the world.
We thought that you might want to explore and learn more about this ancient country and people, so we’ve gathered some interesting and useful information.
- Armenia is the home to the world’s oldest winery
- Yerevan, the capital city, has European, Caucasian and Asian vibes
- It has become one of the most prosperous IT centers in the world
- You can find the longest non-stop double track cable car in the world in Tatev village
- Skiing lovers are more than welcome to visit Tsakhadzor, which is a well-known skiing resort among tourists
- Armenia has UNESCO World Heritage Sites one wants to visit and admire
- Yerevan has the cheapest public transportation system in Europe
- Armenians are the most hospitable nation among many others
Join Our Dream Team to Advance Your Career
If you are looking for new experiences and opportunities, if you are enthusiastic about everything you do, than you are welcome to check out available vacancies.